To celebrate the wonderful dads of Southend-on-Sea, we are launching The Royal’s ‘Dad of the Year 2021’ competition.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a superdad!
It’s not always easy being a dad, especially during the last 12 months. We want to say a huge THANK YOU to all the wonderful dads out there working their socks off home-schooling their little ones, being a brave keyworker, keeping their business afloat or just being an amazing support for their friends and family. We salute you!
Is your Dad a superhero? Or do you know a fantastic dad who deserves a treat? Nominate them and they could be crowed The Royal’s ‘Dad of the Year 2021’ and win a royal prize bundle fit for a king.
One lucky winner will receive:
- Cash prize of £100 to spend at The Royals Shopping Centre
- Makeover from Toni & Guy Southend
- Meal for two at The Royal Hotel Southend
How to enter the Royal’s ‘Dad of the Year 2021’ competition:
- Fill in the competition entry form here > https://www.royalsshoppingcentre.co.uk/fathers-day-dad-of-the-year
- You can nominate your own dad or a special dad you know such as a friend, colleague, Grandad, Uncle or a local legend!
- Competition closes Wednesday 16th June 2021. There will be one lucky winner who will be selected at random by Monday 21st June 2021. We will announce the winner on our Facebook page
- Feel free to share a photo of your entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter by tagging The Royals Shopping and #SouthendSuperDad
Treat your dad this Father’s Day, Sunday 20th June
The Royal’s non-essential stores are back open, pop in to find the perfect gift for your special dad this Father’s Day. Stay up to date with our store opening hours on our stores page .
Proud sponsors of Haven’s Hospices Hares About Town
The Royals are so excited to be sponsoring Southend’s Hares About Town 2021. Havens Hospices, working in partnership with Wild in Art, will be bringing a colourful array of giant Hare sculptures to hop all over Southend in July 2021! For more info about the wonderful event and to see how The Royals are supporting. visit The Hares About Town Facebook page or www.haresabouttown.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
Ts&Cs apply. Competition close 16.06.21. One entry per person. There will be one winner. Entrants who include a photo in their entry give permission for the photo to be used on The Royals social media channels as part of the competition promotion. Any under 18 year olds used in photos from the entrants, the entrant must have permission from the child’s parent or guardian to use the photo as an entry.